The first Saturday of every month is OPEN AFTERNOON from 1.30pm–4.30pm. Activities include –
- A self-guided tour of the graveyard.
- Inspection of the historic buildings.
- Viewing videos on the history of the church and local area.
- Researching any ancestors connected with the area on our computer data base and microfiche.
- Joining the sketching group – all levels of ability welcome.
- Listening to our musicians.
- Afternoon tea provided
and it’s all FREE
Tempe House open day –
Sunday 6th November, 10am – 4pm